Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Looking for facts about fires caused by compact florescent bulbs

In article , dpb wrote:

Overall, it again boils down to a compromising action that was able to
be enacted that provides both sides a little of what they wanted. Ugly
maybe, but that's essentially the way all legislation gets enacted.

--

The other option is get them and then not use them. Retire them as it
where. I get a kick out Gore and others saying that it is okay for them