Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Paint sprayer for large area

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:00:40 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message

Another link* has free shipping and no tax. Cost for the XR9 $565.00.
About seven days rental cost.

*
http://paintsprayersplus.com/product/ZGS232-750

This morning I had an hour to kill waiting for my wife so I went tot he Home
Depot across the street. I figured I could see one first hand, especially
since they listed the XR7 for $499 in the sale flyer in today's paper.

Turns out, the eastern MA stores are trying the Titan line. I'll be
ordering hte Graco from the above web site.

I'm certain you'll be happy with the XR-9. As I mentioned I painted
several homes with one (borrowed from friend). Ensure a good clean up
at the end of the day and follow long term storage recommendations.

The comment to strain the paint before use is dead on target. The borg
has 5 gallon mesh strainers that sit in the bucket. Put the strainer
in an empty homer bucket and pour the new bucket of paint into the
strainer and move the strainer to the other bucket.

Now, to decide what paint to use. Metal ceiling panels, block walls with
paint already on them.
Ed

The manual states these can be used with this sprayer:

Light to Heavy Thickness

• Varnishes • Stains
• Polyurethanes • Sealers
• Oil-based paints • Enamels
• Latex primers • Primers
• 100% Acrylics • Latex paints

--
Oren

"I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."