Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint sprayer for large area

"Oren" wrote in message

Another link* has free shipping and no tax. Cost for the XR9 $565.00.
About seven days rental cost.

*
http://paintsprayersplus.com/product/ZGS232-750

This morning I had an hour to kill waiting for my wife so I went tot he Home
Depot across the street. I figured I could see one first hand, especially
since they listed the XR7 for $499 in the sale flyer in today's paper.

Turns out, the eastern MA stores are trying the Titan line. I'll be
ordering hte Graco from the above web site.

Now, to decide what paint to use. Metal ceiling panels, block walls with
paint already on them.
Ed