Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Pan Ohco Pan Ohco is offline

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:43:22 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

"Pan Ohco" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:20:18 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

Paul are you saying that Trijcomm is misquoting the Koran?

The word here is context. You can quote the Bible all day long and get it
wrong. Same with the Kuran. Neither of us are religious scholars and I for
one would love to hear from one regarding those alleged passages.
Especially I would like to hear from an Arabic speaking scholar who speaks
fluent English. The right wing has flaunted those passages whenever it
needs a boogey man. Its always the same passages, and I want to know who is
saying what to whom in those passages. For all we know it may be a fable
being recounted and not a directive to kill Jews.

Context is the key.

Paul

Here is another quote "there is none so blind as those who will not
see" I know, that it is out of context.