Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default What has happened to gloss paint?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

When I've previously used Dulux non-drip gloss it has been quite a
thick mixture with little running and the had the aroma of a

chemicals
works.

Now we've got a lot of woodwork to paint, the new stuff from Dulux
runs like Ben Johnson, is significantly thinner and doesn't even

smell
nice!

It says it can be cleaned by water rather than white spirit, so I
presume something has fundamentally changed (for the worse).

Are there any brands which work better at the moment?

Thanks!

Matt

Ah but it's safer, good for the environment, bio-degradable, Brussels
Approved, cheaper to make. The fact it doen't work doesn't come into
the equation!!!!!!!

AWEM