Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

"willshak" wrote in message
on 9/19/2007 10:53 PM Pamela G. said the following:
I didn't get a chance to read this thread, but get the idea of what's
it's about from the title :-)

I think China's slowly trying to kill us off one at a time via their
products through Walmart!
You've got to read the link below as the photos are unbelievable. Does
China rinse it's plastic goods in some type of toxic acid just before
shipping them to us?? The story below was just given a segment on the
news the other day. I sure feel sorry for that woman's feet!

http://www.phonifier.com/phonify.php...2Fwalmart2.htm

There are a lot of people that are allergic to latex. Just as there a lot
of people that are 'deathly' allergic to peanut butter. I can eat peanuts
24/7 and it is one of the things that I buy at the store first. PBJ
sandwiches are a normal staple of mine. Just because someone gets a
reaction from latex doesn't mean that the rest of us have to avoid it. If
you ever go into the hospital for treatment, make sure that you advise the
staff that you are allergic to latex. They want to know.

Do you even know what an allergic reaction rash looks like?

Those were BURNS!