Posted to rec.woodworking
DAClark DAClark is offline

Default DRAWING A BOARDER AND TITLE BLOCK

On Sep 19, 3:54 pm, "Tim W" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

I AM JUST LEARNING SCETCH UP AND WANT TO TEACH IT TO MY TECH STUDENTS
I NEED TO DO A BOARDER AND TITLE BLOCK AS A TEMPLATE AND AM HAVING
DIFFICULTIES

When I used to use Sketchup borders and title blocks were things it just
didn't even pretend to do. You had to to export a dxf or a jpeg to another
program for that sort of presentation. That was V4, maybe it has changed.

The forums at @last were very good and a better place for your query.

Tim w

Shows my age...I just caught on that sketchup is some damn software
program. But the joke is on you, if you need 45 minutes on the
computer to do a thirty-second sketch. The instruction here
is...working with pencil and paper develops the skills for determining
scale and proportion, that starting with advanced technologies will
deny to the student.