Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Recycling Aluminum cans. A question.

According to TwoGuns :
I thought I posted this question on this Newsgroup yesterday but
evidently I screwed something up because it never showed up. So here
goes again.

You *did* post it yesterday -- and there have been quite a few

*However* -- you posted it through Google, which is notorious
for not showing locally-posted articles until after too long a delay --
usually after a bunch of people have already responded to it.

If you are going to be sensitive to knowing that your posting
went out (by seeing it), go to a *real* news server, not something web
based like Google.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564