Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default PC board drilling

I have a robotic vehicle control box that I farmed out to the EE boys.
They designed it with some factory 'H' gate integrated circuits, the
hole spacing is a weird as it can be. (IIRC its .150" C to C, two rows)
So now it is getting kicked back to me to deal with a PC board. I'm
wondering about just milling the foil on one side of a PC, drill the
holes? the circuit is no big deal, big need is to mount the IC on a
standard PC board for reliability. Board size is around 3"x4" I have 2
Haas mills (VF-0 and TM-1), Solidworks, and Gibscam.