Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Tens

print it to a PDF printer?

Cheers

"Oppie" wrote in message news:WwfIi.6921$6B2.2561@trndny04...
No good, it is encrypted and extraction disabled...phooey on protection.
Since printing is allowed, will try the old route of printing to a file where a postsctipt printer is selected. sometimes
you get lucky and can crack the resulting .ps file.

Before I make myself crazy, is there a desire to have this posted? Otherwise everybody should get a legal copy... or
download the entire magazine from news:alt.binaries.e-book-technical wink wink

"Lord Garth" wrote in message t...

"Oppie" wrote in message
The September 2007 issue of EPE magazine has an article on homebuilt TENs.
If I can fugure how to extract from the original magazine pdf, will try to
post. This article was reprinted from Silicon Chip magazine (2007).
Oppie

There should be a graphic select tool that will let you box in the area of
interest and copy it to the clipboard. You can then use paint, for example
and paste the image and then save it as a jpg.