Carl Byrns

Default Any lawyers on the list? - eBay.com Seller List industrialstrengthbargains.url (0/1)

On Sat, 8 May 2004 22:41:59 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
shouted from the rooftop:

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 8 May 2004 15:52:50 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"

snip----

I want you to find where exactly I (or Gary) said that. Let me save
you some time: you cannot.

Right. You simply implied it through your *pearls of wisdom*.

Calm down, Harold, or your gonna have a stroke.

Oh, yeah, now I see. When it's you getting screwed you want a cop, but when
it's my turn, buck up, sonny, it's only money: Get a life.

Unlike your reasonable approach of e-mailing the seller's potential
buyers and threatening lawsuits you can't sustain.

Thanks, though, I'll be damned sure to avoid anything you offer

Fine by me- I like doing business with reasonable people.

I don't. It's unlikely any judge would hear such a case (I've a few
relatives who are lawyers and federal prosecutors).

I hope they have a better sense of fair play and judgment than you're
displaying. You're clearly telling me that it's fine for someone to
misrepresent an item for sale. Sorry, I think your thinking sucks.

No, I'm saying no court is going to hear a case for so little money,
especailly when the players are on opposite ends of the country.
It will cost more in airlines and hotels than you will ever recover.

In any case, only an idiot throws good money after bad.

That would be me!

No doubt.
Have you even talked to an attorney instead of a NG?
No? Why not?
If you're serious, then get that checkbook out and start spending the
retirement fund. Your first non-refundable check will probably equal
the cost of the glassware.
Have fun and keep us posted on how much of a financial drain this
whole sorry mess is.

-Carl
"An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura