Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Default classic NAD MR-20 for sale

It can also be a movie. See Paul Haggis's "Crash". Horrible, horrible.

That bad, huh? He's a prolific, critically-acclaimed writer/producer/
director, but for no particular reason I haven't seen any of his films.

"Crash" is one of the worst films ever to get Best Picture.

The other "Crash", based on the J. G. Ballard novel about car crash
fetishes, is quite good. Eva's favorite film -- and she wanted me to
teach her how to drive. Uh-uh.

That's on my "maybe one day" list of films to see.

I like the taste of Vegemite a lot. But the salt keeps you from
any more than a little of it. ^^^^^

"protects"

I meant to say "keeps you from eating any more than a little of it".