Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Default classic NAD MR-20 for sale

Tim Mullen wrote:

In "William Sommerwerck" writes:

That being said, [haggis] 'tis a truly wonderful food.

It can also be a movie. See Paul Haggis's "Crash". Horrible, horrible.

That bad, huh? He's a prolific, critically-acclaimed writer/producer/
director, but for no particular reason I haven't seen any of his films.

The other "Crash", based on the J. G. Ballard novel about car crash
fetishes, is quite good. Eva's favorite film -- and she wanted me to
teach her how to drive. Uh-uh.

Sounds like you need a 'Nerf' car! ;-)

I like the taste of Vegemite a lot. But the salt keeps you from any more
than a little of it. ^^^^^

"protects"

--
Tim Mullen
Am I in your basement? Looking for antique televisions, fans, etc.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida