Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Jim is offline

Default DRAWING A BOARDER AND TITLE BLOCK

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
ups.com...
As an engineering studeant it was a badge of honor to be a bad
spellerer. I'm not sure I ever passed an english class with much more
than a C and even that was by luck usually.

Not a badge of honor for me though.
Jim

On Sep 19, 12:37 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 19 Sep, 13:01, (J T) wrote:

Wed, Sep 19, 2007, 7:25am (EDT-3) doth come in and
scream out:
I AM JUST LEARNING SCETCH UP AND WANT TO TEACH IT TO MY TECH STUDENTS I
NEED TO DO A BOARDER AND TITLE BLOCK AS A TEMPLATE AND AM HAVING
DIFFICULTIES

Well, well, aren't we the fortunate ones? I just checked and
seemingly this is your first post ever on-line. You might want to keep
in mind that all caps is the same as shouting, and is not well thought
of. Teacher, eh? Best check your punctuation and spelling. Yeah, I
can see where you could have difficulties, if you're trying to do a
boarder that objects.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Now, now JT...I'll agree with the shouting part of your post but...

Does a math teacher need to know how to speak French? Does a French
teacher need to know the pythagorean theorem?

A teacher of a trade doesn't need to be an english major. My
grandfather was a heck of a mason and taught many people the trade,
all the while barely being able to write or spell at much above a
grade school level. However, hand him a trowel, a couple of bricks and
a willing student and he would amaze you.

Give the guy credit for being a teacher instead of knocking him down
for poor grammar skills.- Hide quoted text -