Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:31:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:02:36 GMT, Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:37:34 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:
ameijers wrote:

pony tail as a teenager, but am back to above-the collar now. The
current buzz-cut fad, presumably war-inspired, leaves me cold.

Doubt that it really has anything to do with war.

It has _everything_ to do with war. Militaries have regulated hair length
and beard length (or even a mandatory clean shave) for centuries, because
even the Phoenicians knew what a convenient hand-hold either one is.

Also to prevent major lice infestations.

Lice, apparently, prefer short clean hair to live in rather than long greasy
hair.

Doesn't worry me, I'm getting to the stage that the weight of a louse is
probably enough to make that, individual, hair to fall out :-|

Mark Rand
RTFM