Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default I need a better way to post projects

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:18:12 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

" wrote:

Will the dropbox accept (.mht)'s? It's a webpage saved as a single
file. Opens in a web browser. It's the default save for IE7.
Karl

I thought of that, but I suspect it isn't cross platform compatible for
the Max and Linux folks, or the IE averse.

Opera web browser supports the mht format now. It is
available for Mac, Linux, Windows... See:

http://www.opera.com/

The freeware program 7-Zip has become quite popular too.
See:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sevenzip/

I myself would prefer a zip archive with the project that
could be dumped onto a local directory (shrug). Let the text
file convince me that I really want to download/save it.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b