Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Belle Minimix 150 - Does it have turning drum?

wrote in message
ps.com...

At what point is it interesting to do that vs. getting one of the

beats
as it sweeps as it cleans trucks to attend?

That I can't answer. I had to pour 8 foundation pads within an
existing building, plus 2 constructional hearths - wheelbarrowing

the
concrete into place. A truck beeping it's horn and the driver pacing
up and down would not have been conducive to producing high quality
results in my case.

So in reality how many mixes to the cu metre do you reckon? In theory
being a 90 litre tub it should be 11, but I reckon you don't really
get 90 litres every time.

AWEM