Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.fan.cecil-adams
willshak willshak is offline

Default Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

on 9/19/2007 8:44 AM willshak said the following:
on 9/16/2007 10:31 PM willshak said the following:
on 9/16/2007 10:23 PM Sevenhundred Elves said the following:
clipped

Very nice ASCII art. However, my idea of a hammock is different. To
me, a hammock is for napping in the back yard when you should be
doing something that the SWMBO has told you to do. Usually strung
between two trees, but some come with frames for hanging.

Speaking of hammocks, there was a film clip on CNN-HN this morning
(9/19/07) of 3 wild Black bears playing on a hammock in the back yard
of a house in NJ.
It'll probably show up on YouTube shortly.

I didn't realize the attraction of a hammock to bears. A search on
YouTube with the search phrase - bear hammock - turned up a few
instances from the past. The one I saw this morning might have been from
a woman who has filmed them before, and has named the big bear 'Amis'.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY