Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] snarl@trippin.com is offline

Default Update on the Containerized shop

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:17:13 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"
wrote:

"Brent" wrote in message

i TOTALLY struck out at finding a metal door and frame. the only metal
framed doors i found were GLASS doors liek the entrance to a lawyers
office or boutique.... Not appropriate for my application

Next I'm calling the window and door manufacturers looking for

miscuts
or refused orders. If they had to take back a door its of limited
usefulness to them and since i can cut my opening to fit its very
useful to me

As you can slice holes in containers, can you not also fabricate a
door frame from angle, and a door from channel and sheet?

We used th' cut out section for th' *sheet*.

Snarl