Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I need a better way to post projects

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

technomaNge wrote:
Also PrimoPDF at:
http://www.primopdf.com/

Umm - I tried PrimoOnline (send it a file & it sends back a PDF) and it
couldn't do an html-pdf conversion.

Bob

http://www.pdf995.com/ works ok on HTML

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/Sams-Index.html is a web page
that was converted to this PDF file:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mike.terrell/Sams-Index.pdf

The only difference was that I removed the links before I printed the
HTML file. The program uses Ghostscript, and is a shell program. It is
free, but has an ad that opens. You can get rid of the ad by
registering the program for $10. I use it on a computer without web
access, so all it does is open a blank I.E. browser page.

It installs as if it is another printer. You select 'pdf995' as the
printer, then chose a folder and name the file.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida