Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Update on the Containerized shop

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:59:39 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Brent quickly quoth:

Well at this point the paint phase is done and construction and
modification begins

i TOTALLY struck out at finding a metal door and frame. the only metal
framed doors i found were GLASS doors liek the entrance to a lawyers
office or boutique.... Not appropriate for my application

Next I'm calling the window and door manufacturers looking for miscuts
or refused orders. If they had to take back a door its of limited
usefulness to them and since i can cut my opening to fit its very
useful to me

How about a rollup metal door? I don't recall seeing what size you
wanted. From $130 + (s/h) on eBay. http://tinyurl.com/2ugfvx
http://www.usdoor.com/door/PDFs/USDo...20Brochure.pdf
I don't know how good the insulation is, foil bubble.
(Janus (another vendor's) models are a whopping R-4!

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life