Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I need a better way to post projects

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:05:32 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
I use Acrobat Pro and my client uses CutePDF. My output of his monthly
calendars ranges between 86Kb and 143Kb. His are all just over a meg.

The *one* conversion that I did with CutePDF created a pdf that was
about the same size as the total jpg's that went into it. I may *buy*
(gulp!) Acrobat Pro if I find CutePDF to be lacking.

Acrobat Standard v8: from $99 on Amazon; From $0.06 on eBay.
One nice thing is that you don't need the absolute newest version,
either. v6 or 7 should work just peachy at a definitely easier drop in
the money-pocket bulge.

Thanks,

Jewelcome.

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life