Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default I need a better way to post projects

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:05:32 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
I use Acrobat Pro and my client uses CutePDF. My output of his monthly
calendars ranges between 86Kb and 143Kb. His are all just over a meg.

The *one* conversion that I did with CutePDF created a pdf that was
about the same size as the total jpg's that went into it. I may *buy*
(gulp!) Acrobat Pro if I find CutePDF to be lacking.

CutePDF works well for line drawings, I use it for transmitting CAD
drawings. I just sent about a dozen yesterday that ranged from very
simple to pretty detailed. Sizes ranged from 26 to 70 KB.

I've never used it much for other types of documents.

--
Ned Simmons