Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

Joerg wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Joerg wrote:

Clifford Heath wrote:

Joerg wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

What happens with slashes?

Nada, zilch, no reaction when clicking it :-(
Mozilla is a mixed bag. More reliable but some stuff doesn't work.

a) NNTP doesn't work like that - you need a newsgroup name.
b) Mozilla Firefox is not a news client anyhow.

Try using Mozilla Thunderbird, which *does* do NNTP, and use a valid
NNTP url (including the newsgroup name), as shown he

But as I mentioned Thunderbird seems to lack a "next message" button.
Not a good thing at all when reading longer threads. I've got it on the
lab PC and Usenet is no fun from there.

What does pressing 'N' do?

Never tried that. I had hoped for a mouse click button like Mozilla has
it. I've got a wireless mouse and often sit in front of lab gear and not
the keyboard. Beats me why they took that out.

One of the nice things about Firefox, and the other Mozilla browsers
is that you can customize the screen to have any icons you want displayed.

I haven't felt the need to learn how, as I think SeaMonkey is practically
perfect in every way, but a little googling around will find you the
instructions. Themes and extensions are what they are called.

-Chuck