Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I need a better way to post projects

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:36:03 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
technomaNge quickly quoth:

F. George McDuffee wrote:

======
easy solution -- download one of the "free" pdf printers and
"print" the cad file as a pdf.
see
http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp

Also PrimoPDF at:
http://www.primopdf.com/

I use it on my Windows machines.

I use Acrobat Pro and my client uses CutePDF. My output of his monthly
calendars ranges between 86Kb and 143Kb. His are all just over a meg.
I couldn't believe the difference.

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life