Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Clifford Heath Clifford Heath is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

Joerg wrote:
What does pressing 'N' do?

Never tried that. I had hoped for a mouse click button like Mozilla has
it. I've got a wireless mouse and often sit in front of lab gear and not
the keyboard. Beats me why they took that out.

mark this thread read and jump to next unread message. I just wish there was
a "kill thread and never show me any further responses to it" that worked
properly. And a "kill author" key that also kills responses to that author.

Sounds like you need a wireless keyboard as well.

Clifford Heath.