Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default GhostScript/GhostView ??

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Joerg wrote:

Clifford Heath wrote:

Joerg wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

What happens with slashes?

Nada, zilch, no reaction when clicking it :-(
Mozilla is a mixed bag. More reliable but some stuff doesn't work.

a) NNTP doesn't work like that - you need a newsgroup name.
b) Mozilla Firefox is not a news client anyhow.

Try using Mozilla Thunderbird, which *does* do NNTP, and use a valid
NNTP url (including the newsgroup name), as shown he

But as I mentioned Thunderbird seems to lack a "next message" button.
Not a good thing at all when reading longer threads. I've got it on the
lab PC and Usenet is no fun from there.

What does pressing 'N' do?

Never tried that. I had hoped for a mouse click button like Mozilla has
it. I've got a wireless mouse and often sit in front of lab gear and not
the keyboard. Beats me why they took that out.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com