Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default OT- But the price is right, so why not?

Abrasha wrote:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Folgers is mailing out free samples of their gourmet coffees. The web
offer I just filled out suggested passing on that info, so I'm doing
so he

https://folgersgourmetselections.off...r.aspx?source=[WUScom]

Drink up!

Jeff

With all due respect about your qualifications to judge gourmet coffee,
"Folgers gourmet coffee" is a contradiction in terms. It's not unlike
"giant shrimp", and "military intelligence"

Thanks for the tip off, I won't make the first batch for guests. G

My standard "home" morning coffee is made from Trader Joe's Columbian
beans with a sprinkling of their dark roast beans, ground moments before
brewing.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia