Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Is this dribble?

On 2007-09-18 19:52:18 +0100, (dmc) said:

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Note:
Jim Lyons, of the University of York, independently evaluated the system. He
said....

"We have examined this interesting technology and when we got the rig
operating, we were getting 150 to 200 per cent more energy out than we put
in, without trying too hard. "

If that is an exact quote, then that seems like it does what the inventors
claim.

http://dansdata.blogsome.com/2007/09...ace-your-bets/ makes for
some interesting reading about this. As does the entry for Jim Lyons on
http://www.scimednet.org/testimonies.htm

What we really need is someway of using one to charge your prius. I'm sure
it's just around the corner.

Darren

I doubt it. In the repair shop more like.....