Eric R Snow

Default Plonks

Another off topic post here folks. Been plonking people lately. Only
said it once but several have been added to my kill filter. It seems a
shame but too much critisism! Too much negativity! Where it did
nothing to help the situation. For years never used the kill filter.
And it's not just because of political stuff. People who know me know
that I have strong opinions and will try to convince others that my
opions are correct. It just seems like either my patience has run out
or there are more people out there who think it is OK to belittle
others with no good reason. And such vehement comments! And such
terrible comments! Bigotry abounds. Got sick of it. Hopefully the
folks who are on my kill filter list will eventually be removed. After
I've calmed down a bit.
Later,
Eric R Snow,
Who wants this group to return to people helping people, not people
tearing each other down.