Posted to alt.home.repair
gusdog gusdog is offline

Default New Fridge not getting below 40 degrees F

When I turned it back towards medium from the Max setting the temp
started to rise to above 40 degrees Farenheit. I still have not heard
back from customer service, so it is looking like it is going back to
Home Depot and I am not buying another one through them, because they
are helpless when it comes to helping with any issues such as this one

On Sep 18, 11:33 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
gusdog wrote:
I bought a brand new 10.3 Cubic foot Magic Chef Fridge at Home Depot
last Friday,
Any suggestions?

Did you turn down the thermostat?

I assume you're talking about Farenheit and not Celsius...