Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for a replacement seal for shower enclosure

pidgeonpost wrote:
Hi - I have an elderly shower enclosure bought from Wickes a few years
ago. Not the classiest item, but I was skint at the time! There's a
horizontal 'U-shaped' channel that forms the threshold at the front of
the enclosure, and the plastic seal that presses into this channel is
on the way out, and water leaks past it. I'm in the process of trying
to get one from Wickes, but if I have no luck does anyone know of a
manufacturer or supplier of seals please? It's not a particlularly
fancy shape - kind of '0' shaped with a shallow lip on the top to form
the seal, and horizontal ridges along the sides to keep water out of
the channel.
Any clues appreciated!

Try here.

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/en/list+rubber+and+sponge+parts/