Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Finnigan Simon Finnigan is offline

Default Rough cost for a fitted bathroom

"djc" wrote in message
.uk...
Simon Finnigan wrote:

Ultimately while I`d like to do it as cheaply as possible now, a cheap
bathroom fitted now would be ripped out in about 2-3 years when the g/f
starts earning serious money.

What makes you think a more expensive bathroom would not suffer the same
fate?

Becase a cheap bathroom will be made up of cheaper components, by
deffinition. Those cheaper components will annoy us, whereas good quality
stuff will keep us happy long term, meaning we won`t rip it out and have to
replace it with quality kit 2 years down the line.