Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy McKenzie Andy McKenzie is offline

Default Is this dribble?

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On 2007-09-17 23:02:14 +0100, "Doctor Drivel" said:

"Peter Parry" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Sep 07 19:06:17 GMT, (dmc) wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...page_id=19 65

Seems

to be about 5 years too late as a story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/05/18/ncell18.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/05/18/ixhome.html

No.

It is now out of the lab and now ready for production. At £1,500 to
£2,000 initially, it is the price of a quality gas boiler. And will
cost half of what? Of what electricity cost to heat the house? If half
of what gas is then this is a breakthrough. Then if a gas powered
Stirling unit is used to generate the electricity, then maybe even
cheaper to run, like 1/8 to 1/4 of current gas costs.

There's one born every minute.

They claim 200% out. So a 3kW heater will give 9kW out. About the same
as gas to run.

Let's see if there's a money back guarantee.....

Or part and service backup with friendly staff and music while you wait on
the phone.

It was on breakfast TV an the man held it up. Richard & Judy next!

If you get 200% more energy out than you put in, then all you have to do is
connect the output to the input and all your energy is free. Can I have my
£20,000 cheque now please? (Of course you will never see this post because
of a conspiracy by the oil companies, George Bush and the Dalai Lama, who
are keeping the technology secret as aprt of a grand plan to sell beach huts
in Greenland).

Andy