Posted to alt.home.repair
trainfan1 trainfan1 is offline

Default Where to buy water softener salt

Nick Danger wrote:
There must be a discussion group specifically for residents of this area
where I can ask this, but I don't know what it is, and I also feel more at
home in this group. Where does one go to buy water softener salt in the
Northern Westchester / Putnam area, now that Dill's Best is gone. I've
always waited until I was running low, then loaded up the car with 80 lb
bags until it was about to do a wheelie, and then got my card punched to
earn credit for a free bag. But I went out to stock up a few days ago and
found that they've gone out of business. The only other place I know to buy
salt is Home Depot (who probably was responsible for the demise of Dill's
Best) and found that they only had 40 lb bags, which cost almost as much as
the 80 lb bags at Dill's Best.

Sam's Club, Costco, BJ's, WalMart, KMart, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace
Hardware, TruValue Hardware, ALDI, Tops, Price Chopper...

It's all over the place. I buy mine at ALDI: www.aldifoods.com

Rob