Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] spacemanx@gmail.com is offline

Default Innovative house painting.

Alright people we need some help here. We provide an innovative
service to get your house painted. Instead of just painting the house,
we give it a complete makeover using just paint. We employ proven
design principles to choose the best colors and placement for the
paint, design it on the computer and provide the customer multiple
choices to best suite their needs.
The changes are dramatic and often people do not even recognize it as
the same house when shown pictures side by side.
You can see the pictures at our website www.paint-smart.biz
Also you will find lot of information on how to improve the look of
the house and enhance curb appeal.

We are looking for feedback regarding this service. Please visit our
website and let us know what you think and how we can serve better.
All feedback is welcome.
Peace.
www.paint-smart.biz