Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default That damned Tool Farie stikes again

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:15:46 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:12:56 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Errg. Not good. Tends to sour the milk of human kindness.

tschus
pyotr

Indeed, and in some cases...earn you the S3 award

Shoot, shovel and shutup.

There is a lot of empty space out west.... The great lakes are very deep....
and hogs eat just about everything.

Wes

And even the most evil guy, is good, down deep.

Guy or gal, huh?
http://hytaipan.home.comcast.net/media/serenity2.html
Watch until the end. I'm sure you'll bust a gut.

--

According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will
endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life