Carl Byrns

Default Any lawyers on the list?

On Fri, 7 May 2004 16:59:29 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
shouted from the rooftop:

Case closed as far as I'm concerned. One can not be prosecuted for
telling the truth, no matter how damaging it may be to the offended party.

Um, I believe the term is "harassment" and you can be prosecuted for
it. For sure you will be thrown off eBay.

I have had people e-mail about stuff I bid on- I always consider the
sender to be some kind of crank just trying to scare away other
bidders.

Your defense is weak because the seller did offer to refund your money
and you refused.
You screwed up and made a cheap lesson into an expensive one.

-Carl
"An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura