Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Need help with rabbits!

on 9/17/2007 6:54 AM Bob said the following:
wrote in message
oups.com...

On Sep 16, 3:45?pm, Meat Plow wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:03:45 -0700, jJim McLaughlin wrote:

Walter R. wrote:

We planted a long bank with nice new Rosea iceplant. I didn't
know we had
all these rabbits. Maybe they congregated from the whole
neighborhood. They
are eating our new iceplant plugs!

How can I stop the rabbits from devouring our new plants?
(Southern
California)

Ruger .22 ong rifle semi automatic.

If the OP lives in the city that would likely be illegal as in
mine. I've
overcome this situation with a 5mm Sheriden 10 pump air rifle
that will
pierce a 55 gal drum. Perfect for small rodents and is very
accurate and
legal.

theres dried blood, you put it around the odor scares rabbits,
also
some chemicals that do the same thing.

Excuse me - where does one get a supply of dried blood?
Bob-tx

Crime scenes?

--

Bill