Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Rough cost for a fitted bathroom

Simon Finnigan wrote:

trick. What i`d like is something that sprays the water under enough
pressure to cut through concrete at any temperature I choose, which is
obviosuly in another price band altogether :-) Ditto a cubicle, we`ve
got one that must have cost about £50 new, and you can tell.

Have a look at a seller called Primrose bathrooms on eBay. They do
decent quality enclosures at a third of the price of most outlets. (last
800mm quadrant stone resin tray and 6mm toughened glass and ali
enclosure came to about £200 inc delivery.

Although I`d actually prefer seperate taps for the sink :-) Dunno why,
but I`ve never liked mixer taps in a bathroom. Weird I know, but that`s
life :-)

As I found to my cost, if you fit a mono block mixer with a duck bill
type combined lever, it works really well until you bend down to scoop
water into you hands to either wash you face or rinse your mouth. You
then headbutt the duck bill! DAMHIK.

--
Cheers,

John.