Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Never Forget

In article , "GarageWoodworks" .@. wrote:

-- What, you think we should have gone after Saudi Arabia instead? Are you
really
unaware that the terrorists who hit us were based in Afghanistan?

OOps. One more link for you to get "aware"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/02/06/saudi.htm

excerpt:
"The United States has accused some Islamic charities of funding terrorist
operations. The Saudi-based Wafa Humanitarian Organization, whose operations
include food distribution and construction of a clinic in the Afghan
capital, Kabul, is on a U.S. list of terrorist organizations."

Are you really unaware that the terrorists who hit us were based in
Afghanistan? Do you think we should have attacked Saudi Arabia instead?

--
Regards,