Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Never Forget

In article , "GarageWoodworks" .@. wrote:
Being 'perceived as lacking the will to fight does not make anyone more
vulnerable to attack.

Say what!? I guess that's why Germany was afraid to invade France.
Being perceived as lacking the will to fight is exactly one of the reasons
why countries are invaded and nations enslaved.

What makes a country vulnerable is being
unprepared for an attack. We were definitely NOT prepared on 7 Dec 1941.

That is a second vulnerability as well.

If you are always well prepared for attacks than you will not be vulnerable
no matter how you are perceived. Perception is not relevant if you are
prepared.

I guess it's escaped your notice that being well prepared for attacks
necessarily includes being willing to respond to them.

--
Regards,