Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjcw1023@gmail.com is offline

Default Light fixture

On Sep 16, 11:32 pm, Reed wrote:
wrote:
I have an outdoor light fixture mounted to the side of the house next
to the front door under our porch. I have a compact fluorescent bulb
in the fixture and when it is on, there is a pulse to the light. I
have tried different CF bulbs and the same thing, whether higer or
lower in wattage. I currently have a 16watt bulb in there now. Does
this mean the fixture needs replacing, or what. There are two other
fixtures, both on three way switches and are fine with the CF bulbs.
Both are 26watts.

Is it on a dimmer switch ??

As far as a branch, I dont believe it is on anything that would cause
a disturbance. I don't believe it is a dimmer switch either.