Jon Elson

Default Any lawyers on the list?

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:
"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..
snip

The various photos were carefully
composed to make sure it was not visible. When we inquired we were told
it was in good condition. That's called fraud. Fraud is a criminal
offense. I'm not sure, but it could even be a felony.

It varies from state to state, but at $1200, it would likely be
a felony in most states. but, with people stealing $30,000
cars every couple of minutes, the police are busy with a lot
of bigger stuff.

Sure, I'd like to see the photo of what they didn't show you.

Jon

Have you ever known any Greeks? Are you aware of
our dedication to matters?

Oh oh! Didn't pay attention to your last name, but I should have!
Glad **I** didn't sell you that piece!

(I will say that I have several items I've picked up, hoping to sell
for a profit, and after cleaning and inspecting them, did not put them
on eBay, because they were in such bad condition that it would be tantamount
to fraud.)

Jon