Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Need help with rabbits!

"Walter R." wrote in message
.. .
We planted a long bank with nice new Rosea iceplant. I didn't know we had
all these rabbits. Maybe they congregated from the whole neighborhood.
They are eating our new iceplant plugs!

How can I stop the rabbits from devouring our new plants? (Southern
California)

Horrify the neighbors!

Buy some chicken wire and make some domes that are 6" bigger than the
plants. While this one will upset the neighbors it will keep you out of all
kinds of trouble that might arise from some of the other methods suggested.

Note running an extension cord to the wire cages will get you right back in
trouble again. -