Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default Decorative Electircal Conduit

Try searching under plugmold

"CanopyCo" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am remodeling an old stone house and am looking for some sort of
decorative electrical conduit or raceway.

I seen a show on This Old House at one time that showed a decorative
raceway / conduit that had the wire already inside it and snapped
together with plug boxes and all that fit right on the outside of the
wall.

I tried going to the This Old House web page but I have to have a
password to post a question to them and couldn't find out how to get
one.

Now I cannot find anything like that.
Can anyone help me locate a supplier of such things or at least a
suggestion of google search perimeters that would bring up suppliers?