Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] co_farmer@yahoo.com is offline

Default ?? about PowerKraft lathe

On Sep 16, 4:16 pm, monkers wrote:
I recently acquired a Montgomery Ward Power-Kraft lathe model #
15TLC-2136 and found a piece to be missing. The piece is a small
"latch key" according to the parts drawing and it holds the back gear
lever in the engaged position, there is also a small spring so you can
push the lever to put it back in. Hope I`m describing it ok. The parts
drawing #`s are as follows LA-238 spring and LA- 264 latch key. Does
anyone know where I could get one, or if somebody has this same
machine would it be possible to trace the key so I could make my own?
Thanks, Craig

A quick Google search reveals it would be a Logan lathe. Didn't see
any hits on your model number.

Paul