Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] snarl@tripod.com is offline

Default That damned Tool Farie stikes again

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:24:23 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner wrote:

But with you guys..Ill have to draw straws to see who gets to head
shoot it...or lay out in the pasture with the 4570 and do it the
indian way.

I can bring my own Marlin guide gun or borrow uncles hiwall. I shot up all
my ammo for it yesterday but I'll make more....

Hell, we used to slaughter th' cattle with a big assed sledge hammer
that had a pointed, conical protrusion about 5" long on one end. Run
'em down a chute, lock a gate behind 'em and bury that sledge hammer
between their eyes from a stand just above 'em.

Wrap a chain around their hind legs, raise 'em up via a chain hoist,
bleed 'em gut 'em, skin 'em, and hang 'em for a week er so. We saved
th' bullets fer huntin' g.

Snarl