jim rozen

Default Any lawyers on the list?

In article , Richard J Kinch
says...

All litigation is fraught with emotional trials. It will consume you
and ruin your life for the duration, and there can be lasting effects.
It will bleed you white in the wallet, because while there are cheap
lawyers, lawyers that can actually win cases are very costly.

Or they have gone out of business because they cannot collect the
fees owed them.....

While I don't agree with the principle you advocate (that
non-essential goods or services can be sold without ethics)
your legal advice has the ring of truth to it.

After thinking a bit about this, I would say that Harold
possibly should have accepted the refund, minus shipping,
and then attempted to recover the shipping later.

As far as libel and slander are concerned, as my attorney
on retainer tells me, "truth *is* an absolute defense."

Jim

please reply to: