Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] wiz561@gmail.com is offline

Default Washing Machine Overflows

Hi!

I have an old Speed Queen washing machine. It still works fine, but
my problem with it is that recently, if the water level is set to the
highest on the dial, the washer overflows. This happens when the
machine is filling up before anything else.

I took it apart yesterday and made sure that the tubing to the
pressure switch was fine, which it was. I then removed the tubing,
used an ohm meter to check the switch. The switch is fine, so I put
everything back together.

I was wondering if anybody has an idea of what to look at next.
Thanks in advanced for any help!!

Mike